Buy using an eco cup instead of a non-reusable cup you can help reduce the amount of plastic that goes to landfill.
Reusable cups such as Keep Cup and Uppercup are great for drinks on the go.
The Uppercup design allows for a perfectly poured coffee.
Uppercup was designed by baristas for people who love coffee.The conical bottom means you can have a perfectly poured coffee every time. The double wall also makes it perfect for tea drinkers, as you won't need a protective sleeve to protect your hand.
Uppercup is made of the highest quality, BPA-free Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Meaning the product won't retain smell and is dishwasher safe. With a double insulated wall, your coffee or tea will stay warm and your fingers cold.
Designed and Made in Melbourne, Australia, Uppercup is:
- BPA & BPS Free
- Durable & dishwasher safe
- High-quality materials
- Odour and stain resistant
- Microwave safe (base only)
- Double wall, so no sleeve required
- 100% Recyclable at the end of life (we can even turn old Uppercup's into new Uppercup+)
- Ethically made
When you buy an Uppercup you are supporting a small Australian Made and Owned business.
We are a female-led business that focuses on locally manufactured products that are eco-friendly & sustainable.
We work off a social enterprise methodology. This means:
- We choose to design, operate & manufacture locally in Australia.
- We know the families and people who make your products.
- Through local jobs, we directly support & employ women from a refugee background.
- All packaging is made in Australia of 100% recycled cardboard.
- All parts are replaceable & recyclable at the end of life.
Manufacturing our eco cup out of Tritan means we can produce it locally in Australia, which we cannot do with materials such as glass etc.
Uppercup & 321Water are 100% Australian Made, BPA & BPS free certified.
We are also a certified B Corp. To read more about the B Corporation certification click here.
By choosing our product, you are making a substantial contribution to eradicating single-use products & supporting Australian small business and jobs.